What is Android?
Android is an operating system used in mobile phones, preferably smart phones. Android is based on Linux Kernel and developed by Google. Primarily the OS is designed and developed for smart phones and tablets. Now Google has developed several new Android Apps such as Android TV for TV, Android Wear for watches and Android Auto for automobiles and so on. Here in E-Learning Line, instructors will teach the candidates details about Android OS for mobile phones.
About the course:
The course Android Development is organised for the people who are interested in Mobile App development, Play store, Google Map and such. Not only the basic but also the latest features of Android App are added to the course material. Candidates will gain extensive skill by building Android Apps during the course. Along with practical knowledge the course will cover areas like:
- Android components and architecture
- SQLite Database, Layout manager, style, Broadcaster notification and receiver
- Google Maps and Google Play Registration
- Location and Preference management, Service Lifecycle
- Customized list view, spinners, Grid view
- Creation of applications using video and audio and many more.
Objective of the Course:
The course is focussing on professional study more than anything else. As the world revolves around various mobile apps and latest technologies, firms and industries are keen to appoint equipped professionals rather than just ordinary IT people. E-Learning line aims to spread technical as well as practical knowledge among the attendees of the course. The key objectives of Android development training course are to:
- Know about the Android basic architecture, feature and components
- Know how to work with the Android components and lifecycle resources of the applications
- Understand the creation of menus and layouts in Android
- Learn about how one can create interactive applications by using several tools like notifications, videos and audios
- Understand creation of apps by using SQLite DB
- Learn how to upload your android app to Google Play Store
- Learn App exporting, Data storage, Animation and Multimedia, content provider and so on.
Advantage of the course:
By attending the course candidates will gather immense knowledge along with hands-on skills on how to build several Android Apps by using advanced technology. Not only learning but also the course has huge career advantages as well. The key benefits of taking up the course are:
- Gathering extensive knowledge on Android Mobile App building
- Gathering skills on how to publish your own App to the Play store
- Receive a course completion certificate form e-Learning Line
- Start your career as a pro Android developer
- Working with Android Studio installation
E-learning line helps in achieving the expertise in the relevant field. Whether you are a beginner or a professional the Android Development course with E-Learning Line will help you to build a strong Android Application Building platform by providing you with the following:
- Quizzes on Android platform, App development and its modules along with other app designing procedure.
- Project on Google Map and Location system
- Learn, work and gain immense practical knowledge under industry best practitioners
- Receive globally approved certification on Android App Development
- Guidance to resume preparation for further job assistance
- Ask for help anytime to our 24/7 support desk
E-Learning Line aims at focus oriented and practical aspects of each course so that each candidates get complete exposure to what they have learnt.
The course Android Development Training Course is for the beginners as well as professionals. Generally candidates do not need any specialization prior to the course.
- Fresh Graduates with IT major
- Web developers who are willing to become Android Mobile App Developers
- Mobile App Developers who want to boost up their career and shift to Android App Development
These mentioned people can take up the course.
Assignment 1: Android Architecture
- Introduction – Basics
- Studio setup
- Event Listeners
- Activity Lifecycle
Assignment 2: Layout design and Widgets
- Introduction to Layouts
- Types: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame Layouts
- View: WebView, CardView, TextView
- Check Box
- Date picker and Time picker
- Radio buttons
Assignment 3: Widget Customisation and Event receivers
- Drawer layout
- Grid view
- Recycler View
- List view
- Canvas and Paint
- Broadcast receivers
- Broadcast manager – local
Assignment 4: Notification & Media
- Notification uses
- Media Player
- Implicit and Explicit intents
Assignment 5: Menus
- Creation of Menu
- Menu groups: working with menu
- Respond of Menu items: options item selected, listeners
- Context Menu: introduction, creation, respond
- Sub Menu: introduction, creation, working
- Dynamic Menu
- XML-based Menu
- Popup Menu
Assignment 6: Web Services
- http-url connection
- Fetch and Parse JSON by using AsyncTask and Retrofit
- Thread and Runnable
- Soap Service implementation
- Other services: creation, types, service lifecycle
Assignment 7: Preference Management
- Preference activity creation
- Preference values
- Save preference and retrieve through code
Assignment 8: Database
- Storage: Internal & External
- SQLite Database, SQLite Helper
- Record: Insert, update, delete
- Reading Row
Assignment 9: Using third party libraries
- Palette for colour extraction
- Picasso for loading of images
- Injecting views: Butterknife
- Calendar view: TimesSquare
- Cursor adapters, Cursor loader
Assignment 10: Hardware
Assignment 11: Animation and Design
- Audio & Video: Playing and Recording
- Animation: Frame by frame, Types, Layout
- Basic tweening animation
- XML file, list of frames that are to be animated
Assignment 12: Google Map and Location
- Users location
- Current location on map
- Map types, markers on map
- Animated zooming
Assignment 13: social media integration
- Google Drive
Assignment 14: App development and Publish
- Proguard use
- Generation of Application
- Signing in-up keys
- Publishing Apps on Google Store
- Uncertainty & Enquery
Assignment 15: Case Study
Assignment 16: Project and Workshop
- Project on Google Map
• Permission architecture
• Improved power management system that diminishes the background activity while the phone is not in use
• Improved APIs
• Finger print recognition
• Type-C connectors for USB and so on.
Android App Development does not have any certification Exam. Candidates will receive a “Course Completion Certification” after finishing the course from e-Learning Line.
After finishing the classroom sessions, candidates need to solve a quiz set consists of several questions regarding Android App Development and its modules. Attendees are required to submit the quiz set and then they can take up the project. Project completion is the final step for receiving certificate from E-Learning Line. Once the project is submitted successfully candidates can earn the gradation on the basis of their performance during the course along with the course completion Certificate.
Sai Darshan a
I am a fresher and this is my first online training experience with e-Learning Line. I have taken few demo classes with other institutions but e-Learning Line is best among all. I generally do not write reviews but I am here because I am very much satisfied with the instructor and team of e-Learning Line. I want to recommend the course to all the fresher and/or professionals who want to learn Android Development. Very nice & well organised.
Sunanda Devi Poonyth
E-Learning Line has 3 different modes of training. I took instructor led online training for Android Development course. It was a fantastic experience. I have taken such course for the first time and I must say it was awesome. My instructor was patient and very knowledgeable as a teacher. He was a great support and helped me throughout, especially during the project.
E-Learning Line Self paced training is totally awesome. The material I received was superb, especially for a beginner like me. I was a fresher but now I become a professional. The credit definitely goes to E-Learning Line. Another thing I like about e-Learning Line is they are very swift and quick. If you have any query, just ask their support desk and you are through. Very nice to be part of e-Learning Line.
I was a web developer by profession and always willing to learn about Mobile App Development. I have taken the course under e-Learning Line to get knowledge on Android Development. The course is very nicely organised. Being a professional I can say that the course material is very much relevant to real world. People who are taking up the course can easily solve end-to-end issues a mobile app can have while designing them. I liked the course and liked the services of E-Learning Line. Thank you.
Mobile App building was always an interesting area for me. I took up this course to learn about Android App development. I am thoroughly enjoyed the course and got to know a lot of things that I didn’t know beforehand. Specifically I loved the Database part where I got to know insight of SQLite and its features. I loved the course and I would definitely suggest everyone to take up this course.